I’m taking some liberties, as the ’12 Days of Christmas’ doesn’t actually start until Christmas…but I like the idea of doing a fun, self-care countdown to the holidays.
Sometimes the holidays are tough. We might be feeling grief or loneliness. Other times, holidays are full of joy and cheer. Regardless of your starting place, find time to connect to yourself and to joy during this season.
My 12 intentions this holiday season include:
- Going outside and breathing in the winter air
- Baking some cookies
- Lighting candles
- Getting cozy
- Writing handwritten love notes
- Giving back in time and talent
- Enjoying alone time without my phone too!
- Drinking hot cocoa with a zillion marshmallows
- Dressing all sorts of festive
- Treating myself to some facial fun
- Hosting a dinner party extravaganza
Challenge yourself to do (at least 12) activities that will help you relax, de-stress, find cheer, and connect to others this holiday season.
Bake some cookies
Light a candle
Get cozy under a blanket
Have a dance party
Write (and send) a card
Enjoy alone time
Drink some hot cocoa
Dinner party realness
Friend, connect to yourself and others this holiday season. xoxo Mo